Ottawa Arts Council Membership Benefits and Services
- Representation through the Ottawa Arts Council's advocacy efforts at all levels of government
- Participation in the development of special projects and initiatives such as Culture Days and the establishment of PAL Ottawa.
- Receive timely information of developments in the arts sector.
- Stay up-to-date with news and notifications of the Ottawa Arts Council Awards: The Corel Endowment Fund for the Arts Award, The RBC Emerging Artist Award, The Victor Tolgesy Arts Award, The Ottawa Arts Council Mid-Career Artist Award, and The Business Recognition Award.
- Receive an invitation to nominate for the Ottawa Arts Council Awards program.
- Receive the monthly e-news that includes Council news, members' events and opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate at the committee level and voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
- Member rates on rental of Micaela Fitch Board Room
- Three complimentary uses of the Micaela Fitch Board Room every year (Group member benefit)
- Receive invitations to Council special events such as the Sweetheart Cocktail for the Arts, Luck!, and On View exhibitions.
- Opportunity to meet members of the arts and business community as well as politicians at our events.
- Take advantage of over 40 years of experience by accessing our Advisory Services.
- Receive notices of Council workshops, special information sessions with preferential rates to attend them.
- Opportunity to promote your event or opportunity in our monthly e-news broadcast, reaching over 400 mailboxes and on our online events listing.
- Share your news with other members by writing an article for the website or newsletter.
- List a link to your website on our Members' page
- List your event or opportunity on our Members' listing